Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my Creative Team's blog! I can't wait to see them fill it up with their beautiful layouts, and I'm a little nervous to see what they'll write about me and my products! LOL I'm sure they'll be kind.

I have invited some lovely scrappers to assist me in my designing endeavors. We'll all be getting to know each other over the next few days and weeks, so I'll just do a brief intro with names for now, but more about them will be posted on my regular blog real soon!

A big welcome to Andrea, Angie, Ann, Helen, Lisa Jo, Melanie, Michelle, and Misty! Thank you ladies so much for being here with me!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Thank you Nicolina. I am so excited to get to showcase your wonderful designs. I have linked this blog to my blog so others can come and see the beautiful pages that we will be creating soon and posting here. ~Ann