Tuesday, April 29, 2008

In All of the Excitement...

In all of the excitement the other day about my first post, I forgot to post another layout I had intended to post my first time out... So, at the risk of going backwards... This layout is done with the special kit Cole provided us as members of her CT. I believe I used every single element in her kit! She also provided us with a template - which I also used!


And then, I have another layout today for you from Nicole's Coffee. This will probably seem like I'm going backwards, too! hehe This layout is more of the nuts and bolts behind my Family Picture layout I posted the last time. The font is GiddyUp.

You can get this excellent kit, Nicole's Coffee at any of Nicole's Stores. Here's your links to hook you up!

Designs in Digital

HotScraps

Bits 2 Kits

Have fun with this fabulous find!

No comments: